BeFit Physio Coogee
Many people believe that physios only treat sports injuries, but we provide lots of other specialised services at our clinic in Coogee. For example, at BeFit Training Physio we can identify the cause of your aches and pains and create a customised treatment plan to help get your life back to normal. We can rehabilitate non-sports related injuries, fix back and neck pains, and help osteoarthritis sufferers increase their flexibility and mobility.
These are just some of the musculoskeletal problems that our trained and experienced physiotherapists can help identify and rehabilitate. Here are a few more of the aches, pains and injuries we can help resolve at our Coogee physio clinic:
- Peripheral neuropathies.
- Neck and jaw pain, headaches and migraines.
- Shoulder pain, elbow, wrist and hand injuries.
- Back and hip pain, knee, shin, ankle and foot injuries.
- Joint sprains and tendinopathy.
If you’re not convinced that you need a specialist physiotherapist to help heal your injuries or ease your aches and pains, here’s 10 reasons why it’s a good idea.
- Sports injuries can be prevented.
- Existing sports injuries can be healed quickly.
- Posture, gait and balance can be greatly improved.
- Generalised aches and pains can be relieved.
- Flexibility, strength and endurance can be maximised.
- Post-surgical healing can be optimised (knee or hip replacements, ACL tears, etc.,).
- Osteoarthritis can be effectively managed.
- Physical disabilities can be minimised.
- Pre-pregnancy fitness can be achieved again!
- Chronic pain can be managed.
How can BeFit Training Physio help rehabilitate your injury or manage your pain?
At BeFit Training Physio in Coogee, we create a customised treatment program for each of our clients because no single treatment helps everyone. We thoroughly assess your problem, identify the cause and put together a treatment program that works for your lifestyle.
Your physiotherapist may use a combination of therapies in your treatment, including massage, manipulation, exercise and strength training. We may also access other specialities to help diagnose your problem or assist in your treatment.
The physiotherapists at BeFit Training Physio in Coogee work together to help you achieve your full potential. Reducing pain and increasing functionality are our main priorities.